A Business Development Manager is responsible for helping organizations obtain better brand recognition and financial growth. Review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute & establish any new media solutions across platforms that is developed by the organization in the market to the key target clients in the region
- Work strongly with Major clients and advertising agency with decision makers and influencers
- Participate in building & monetizing new media solutions.
- Enable best practices on Ad Tech & Ad solutions including Branded Content
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Email Etiquette
- Great visual presentation skills - ability to convert data into visual for effective communication
- Previous experience in Media/ Brand Sales on a digital platform or digital Media agency
5 to 7 years in print or digital media
MBA with marketing specialisation or Post Graduation in Mass Communication.