- Examine text carefully to find and correct typographical errors and mistakes in grammar, style and spelling.
- Check documents for simple and complex errors.
- Focus on correcting errors in spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, accuracy and formatting.
- Work for a variety of print or online materials.
- Make sure that the copy is easy to read and fits the brand’s editorial style.
- Suggest changes to enhance text’s readability, conciseness and style.
- Verify factual correctness of information.
- Check text for style, readability and adherence to brand’s writing standards
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching and generating story ideas
- Editing articles/ short stories/ video scripts
- Reviewing social media copy
- Sourcing and coordinating for visuals with writers, designers
- Staying updated with trends and developments in the wellbeing content space
- Proofreading and conducting quality checks of articles submitted by writers, domain experts, contributors
- Working closely with the Editor-in-Chief
- Coordinating and managing day-to-day activities with the editorial team
- Creating monthly content calendars
- Coordinating with external content contributors
7 to 10 years in print or digital media
Graduate or above in English/Mass com/Journalism or Graduate in any field with additional qualification or experience in mass communication/journalism